Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stock clearance

I realized that it was especially difficult finding beautiful slim ties in KL, as a matter of fact it is hard finding anything really desirable down here—no D&G store, no Krispy Kreme doughnuts, no Playboy magazines. Oh well anyway back to as I was saying, I then decided that since I could not get a hold of sharp looking slim ties in the market, I had to search for other alternatives.

As of today, I have been wearing slim ties for years and I'm pretty sure that there are guys out there who face the same problems as I did. Therefore I've decided to share my findings.

These selections are some of the finest and are made in Italy. They are acquired straight from the factory and have not been branded which means they do not come with hefty price tags.


Brand new
100% silk
Length: 150cm / 59"
Width: 6.5cm / 2.5" at widest
RM50 each (free postage)

Email: admin@forthemodern.com

A1. - SOLD

A2. - SOLD

A3. - SOLD

A4. - SOLD

A5. - SOLD

A6. - SOLD

No comments: